'SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 'PUSAT MAKLUMAT RAKYAT KUCHING'

Kami menyediakan bahan maklumat mengenai dasar-dasar kerajaan serta perkhidmatan internet bagi para pelanggan.

LEAVING THIS BLOG NOW...................

As I will be on a long months' holidays starting 7th July 2010 prior to my retirement in October 2010, I will suspend my service in updating my blog on daily issues or facts of interest.

I would like to thanks everyone for having the interest in surfing my blog and sharing the thoughts with me.

Thank you to everyone.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sex sold at food court

FOREIGN women have been using food courts in Jalan Gelang, off Jalan Loke Yew, in Kuala Lumpur to solicit for sex.

A Sin Chew Daily special investigative team discovered that the women also walk the streets to look for potential customers.

The women bring their customers to nearby flats to have sex.

Each “session” costs customers between RM100 and RM150, regardless of the woman’s age, the daily reported.

According to a resident at the flat, the women begin their “business” from noon to 6am every day.

Most of the women seen during the day were middle-aged while the young ones appeared at night.

The resident alleged that a group of men, believed to be plainclothes policemen, would raid the streets several times a month and round up the foreigners.

“But the women always return after a few days,” he said.

No comments: