'SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 'PUSAT MAKLUMAT RAKYAT KUCHING'

Kami menyediakan bahan maklumat mengenai dasar-dasar kerajaan serta perkhidmatan internet bagi para pelanggan.

LEAVING THIS BLOG NOW...................

As I will be on a long months' holidays starting 7th July 2010 prior to my retirement in October 2010, I will suspend my service in updating my blog on daily issues or facts of interest.

I would like to thanks everyone for having the interest in surfing my blog and sharing the thoughts with me.

Thank you to everyone.


Monday, June 28, 2010

‘Madonna’ to perform in Kuching


KUCHING: The Borneo Funk Fest (BFF) that starts this Friday will feature a Madonna lookalike specially brought

Lisa Antoinette is the UK’s number one Madonna Tribute impersonator and winner of the ‘Best Female Pop Star Lookalike’.

She is renowned for her uncanny resemblance to The Material Girl herself and is constantly in demand in both the media and corporate entertainment industries.

She has performed in many countries, even appeared in the film ‘South Kensington’ which starred Rupert Everett.

For her performance in Kuching, she is expected to sing several hits from the Queen of Pop such as Material Girl, La Isla Bonita, Vogue, Like A Virgin and many others.

More details on this event and tribute will be released in The Borneo Post soon. The BFF is to be held here on July 2 and 3.

No comments: