'SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 'PUSAT MAKLUMAT RAKYAT KUCHING'

Kami menyediakan bahan maklumat mengenai dasar-dasar kerajaan serta perkhidmatan internet bagi para pelanggan.

LEAVING THIS BLOG NOW...................

As I will be on a long months' holidays starting 7th July 2010 prior to my retirement in October 2010, I will suspend my service in updating my blog on daily issues or facts of interest.

I would like to thanks everyone for having the interest in surfing my blog and sharing the thoughts with me.

Thank you to everyone.


Thursday, August 21, 2008

Government to announce new fuel price on August 31, to take effect September 1.

The government will announce the new fuel price on August 31, which will take effect on September 1, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said yesterday.

He said new price would be based on the averaqge fuel prices through the month of August and after deducting the 30 cents subsidy per litre.

However if the international fuel price goes higher, the current pump price will be maintain.

The government increased the price of petrol to RM2.70 per litre and diesel, to RM2.58 per litre in June this year.

No comments: