'SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 'PUSAT MAKLUMAT RAKYAT KUCHING'

Kami menyediakan bahan maklumat mengenai dasar-dasar kerajaan serta perkhidmatan internet bagi para pelanggan.

LEAVING THIS BLOG NOW...................

As I will be on a long months' holidays starting 7th July 2010 prior to my retirement in October 2010, I will suspend my service in updating my blog on daily issues or facts of interest.

I would like to thanks everyone for having the interest in surfing my blog and sharing the thoughts with me.

Thank you to everyone.


Monday, July 26, 2010

Strange But True : $6 million maid

Leonie Hill Apartment


IN 1986, a petite Filipina arrived here to take up a job as a maid to a general practitioner.

When her employer Dr Quek Kai Miew died a year ago, she inherited a cool $6 million from her estate, including the apartment in Leonie Hill.

No comments: