'SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 'PUSAT MAKLUMAT RAKYAT KUCHING'

Kami menyediakan bahan maklumat mengenai dasar-dasar kerajaan serta perkhidmatan internet bagi para pelanggan.

LEAVING THIS BLOG NOW...................

As I will be on a long months' holidays starting 7th July 2010 prior to my retirement in October 2010, I will suspend my service in updating my blog on daily issues or facts of interest.

I would like to thanks everyone for having the interest in surfing my blog and sharing the thoughts with me.

Thank you to everyone.


Monday, October 25, 2010

Women offer normal massage or more

AT first glance, a house near Ampang looks like any other residence.

However, investigations revealed that the women occupying the house were offering “three-in-one” massage services which include a normal massage, an intimate massage or sex services, reported Metro Ahad.

One of the tenants, Ana, 20, was running her business through a social networking site and had asked for a 50% deposit which must be banked into her account.

After receiving the money, she sends an SMS giving her address and business hours.

“I only do this ‘part-time’. When a customer contacts me through the social networking site, I will attend to him. Otherwise, I usually hang out with my friends.

“Usually, I do not offer sex, but if they are willing to pay more, I will do it,” said Ana, who makes RM3,000 a month.

She only conducts her business during office hours so that her neighbours and the authorities would not get suspicious.

Linda, 20, also offers such services to pay for a more luxurious lifestyle.

“In the beginning, I would log on to these sites at home. If I get customers. I would bring them to my friend’s place. At first I was afraid but now I’m used to it.

“I charge RM100 for each session. However, I do not offer sex services. It depends on what the customer wants, a normal or intimate massage,” she said.

The Star Online 25/1010

No comments: