'SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 'PUSAT MAKLUMAT RAKYAT KUCHING'

Kami menyediakan bahan maklumat mengenai dasar-dasar kerajaan serta perkhidmatan internet bagi para pelanggan.

LEAVING THIS BLOG NOW...................

As I will be on a long months' holidays starting 7th July 2010 prior to my retirement in October 2010, I will suspend my service in updating my blog on daily issues or facts of interest.

I would like to thanks everyone for having the interest in surfing my blog and sharing the thoughts with me.

Thank you to everyone.


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hindraf declared an illegal organisation by Home Ministry

The Hindu Rights Actions Force (Hindraf) has been declared an illegal organisation from Wednesday.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar said in a statement the decision was made following the ministry being satisfied with facts and evidence that showed Hindraf, had and was, being used for unlawful purposes and posed a threat to public order and morality.

No comments: