'SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOG 'PUSAT MAKLUMAT RAKYAT KUCHING'

Kami menyediakan bahan maklumat mengenai dasar-dasar kerajaan serta perkhidmatan internet bagi para pelanggan.

LEAVING THIS BLOG NOW...................

As I will be on a long months' holidays starting 7th July 2010 prior to my retirement in October 2010, I will suspend my service in updating my blog on daily issues or facts of interest.

I would like to thanks everyone for having the interest in surfing my blog and sharing the thoughts with me.

Thank you to everyone.


Sunday, October 19, 2008

MCA ELECTIONS

Newly-elected MCA president Datuk Ong Tee Keat said one of his first tasks was to collaborate with the other elected leaders.

The Transport Minister polled 1,429 votes to beat former vice-president Datuk Chua Jui Meng who got 917.

Ong said he now had more than one task to tackle.
On working with newly-elected deputy president Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek, he said he could work with anybody.

Dr Chua: I will work together with the new leadership

Newly-elected MCA Deputy President Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek says he is ready to help re-invent the party.

Chua said he would continue to work towards his vision for the party and community despite his defeat.

His vision, as outlined in his manifesto, included fighting for fairness for all Malaysians and eradicating corruption


No comments: